Beginning on July 25, 1953, perpetual adoration of the exposed Blessed Sacrament has been held in our adoration chapel (also known as St. Francis Chapel). This privilege was granted to us by Pope Pius XII.

The chapel is adjacent to Christ the King Church. At least two Sisters pray here day and night for the world, peace, mankind, our Congregation, for personal intentions, as well those that have been entrusted to us. During the day, the adoration chapel is open to anyone who would like to pray or simply find some peace and quiet here. A warm welcome!

  • Picture Gallery: